FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7TH, 2012: A DATE THAT WILL LIVE IN LAUGHAMY.
Spend an evening with me and my funny friends at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre Los Angeles!
6:30PM: The Dead Authors Podcast Recording
I will be joined by my Thrilling Adventure Hour brothers Craig Cackowski, Mark Gagliardi, Marc Evan Jackson and Hal Lublin for the live recording of the Dead Authors podcast! I play H.G. Wells, hosting those guys as Matthew, Mark, Luke & John, the authors of The Gospels. If you heard last December’s outing with Jackson and Lublin as O. Henry and Charles Dickens, you know this will be double the craziness.
8PM: SuperEgo Live
Craig, Mark, Marc, Hal & I stick around to play with the amazing SuperEgo. MY WORLDS COLLIDE! COME SEE ME GO CRAZY!
- iowest likes this
- hallublin likes this
- kylebmetcalf likes this
- dantelfer likes this
- mcconville likes this
- shannondapper likes this
- j-a-c-k-b likes this
- americanalia likes this
- jamilasays likes this
- growlerfridays reblogged this from paulftompkins and added:
- danforth likes this
- bennacht reblogged this from paulftompkins
- bennacht likes this
- anxietyfarm likes this
- imr9ne reblogged this from paulftompkins
- imr9ne likes this
- hellzyeahholly likes this
- ploplist reblogged this from paulftompkins
- unicorncentaurs likes this
- paulftompkins posted this