TONIGHT! IN LOS ANGELES!
A Tradition Continues!
Last year, Eban Schletter and I were asked to provide music and narration for this insane silent movie from 1953 (and 1955), called Dementia. Also called Daughter of Horror. You will come to know it as Whaaaaaat?.
Well, we are doing it again this year! And not only will Eban be poviding live music, not only will I be providing live narration, but Superego’ Matt Gourley will be joining me in providing live dialogue for these characters who never, ever speak!
This will be just stupid silly. Please come see! TICKETS: HERE.
Cinefamily, 611 N Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, 90036
- badlytimedbaldjoke likes this
- unwinona likes this
- jeremiahgustafson likes this
- grindlebone likes this
- ndmann55 likes this
- patrickroddy likes this
- doubleohfemme likes this
- scruffled likes this
- jeanwildest likes this
- gingerroottheft likes this
- bobbieabl22 likes this
- comedydad likes this
- coldraresteaksandwich likes this
- mycreaturefriends likes this
- amillieonaire likes this
- blahblahblahurmom2579 likes this
- gallifreygal likes this
- thatgirlyada reblogged this from paulftompkins
- rebeccagesar likes this
- tsujitoons likes this
- avesilves said: This sounds so amazing! I wish I could go.
- ebrooklynw reblogged this from paulftompkins and added:
- laughterkey reblogged this from paulftompkins
- mattgourley reblogged this from paulftompkins
- blameaspartame likes this
- captaindeadman likes this
- jakefogelnest reblogged this from paulftompkins and added:
- dimwittgenstein likes this
- paulftompkins posted this